Saturday, September 3, 2016

Sweet Treats for Fall



Hi there, Stefanie with Simple Acres here again to share some deliciousness with you! Apple desserts are one of my favorites! As the air becomes more crisp and our homes more cozy the smell of apple pie in the oven is a must. I am excited to share some Easy Apple Pie Bites that will steal your heart at first bite.


Pumpkin Cornbread Mug Cake
Strength and Sunshine

The easiest cornbread for one, with a twist! A Pumpkin Cornbread Mug Cake recipe made easily in the microwave, gluten-free, and vegan! This healthy little treat can be served for breakfast, a snack, or even dessert!



Apple Bread
Giggles Galore

Hello, I’d just like to say I’m so happy to be here and thank you Mariah for letting me drop by. School is right around the corner and I always like to give our teachers a sweet treat at the beginning of the year.  Usually I give them a loaf of apple bread (which is super yummy), but recently I started giving them a jar filled with apple bread mix.  This way our teachers aren’t showered with sweets all at once and they can bake up their own bread whenever they feel like it.  I also like the portability of it.


Reese’s Layered Cake
Fluster Buster

Reese’s lovers, have I got something for you, Reese’s Layered Cake. A not-to-sweet peanut butter buttercream frosting sandwiched between two layers of dense fudge brownies and topped with crushed candy, nuts, chocolate and of course, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. This will quickly top your list of favorite desserts.



No comments:

Post a Comment