Monday, August 4, 2014

Liebster Award Nomination

I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Kate Lynn creator of The Organized Dream blog
If you haven't checked out Kate's blog yet, you really should.
Kate is a bright, talented, lovely young blogger who has a lot to offer.

 The Liebster award is about choosing to recognize up and coming bloggers.  There are different badges around as well as different requirements, but no matter what the varying rules are, the general idea remains the same. Answer the question from the blogger who nominated you, nominate other bloggers who you feel deserve this award who are new to blogging and give them your questions to answer.
 Below are my questions from Kate.




1. What is the one thing in this world you could never live without?
Actually I have 2 things:  My Bubba and My Starbucks!


found one of these on my nightstand this morning


2. How many hours to do you commit to blogging in a week?
Not nearly as many as I would like to.   Currently probably about 12 hours a week.  I really enjoy working on my linky party and get excited each week to check out all the awesome posts.  There are a lot of talented and creative people out in blogland.


3. If there was one thing in this world you could change, what would it be?
I'd change the Walmart dress code.
Lol



4. Are you excited for football season and, if so, what is your favorite team?
I'm not really into sports so I cheer for whoever my boys want to win.
Nice idea for football on Sundays! Let your yorkie support their favorite team!

5. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas.  I love Christmas.  I like to imagine that we live in a simpler time when life slowed down at the holidays and Christmas was about family and Christ.  I still love handmade gifts that were made with love just for that special person who receives it.
Want to know more about Vintage Cars? Go to www.Directly.me


6. What is your ideal vacation?
A cruise to anywhere in the Bahama.  I love the Cayman Islands.


7. What kind of music do you listen to?
I'm country to the core.  I love country gospel.
Josh Turner and Randy Travis - Long Black Train  One of my Mom's favorite songs and two of her favorite artists.

8. What is your favorite type of dessert?
Pies are my favorite.  I love peach or apple pie with a big ole scoop of icecream.  Oh great, now I want pie and icecream, lol.
Best Cobbler You've Ever Had........ {Serves 12} 1 box Yellow Cake Mix, 1/3 cup Butter, 2 large Eggs, 29 ounces canned (or fresh!) Peaches or Apples, 8 ounces Cream Cheese, 1/3 cup Sugar, 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract

9. What is your favorite home decor store?
HomeGoods.  I always find things that fit my style.  I usually spend to much money there so I have to limit my visits.

HomeGoods Logo

10. How creative do you think you are? Please give example.
Wow, tough questions really.  I love trash to treasure projects.  I have a passion for sewing too.  I'm currently working on a Family Tree project created on Fabric and the size of a full size blanket.  I should have this finished in about 20 years, give or take a few days.

Now you know more about me.  
So it's my turn to chose bloggers to pass the Liebster Award on to.
Below are some awesome bloggers who are working hard to grow their blogs.
I hope you will go by and say hello to them and encourage them with a big 
cyber hug.


Here are your questions:
What is your favorite thing to do?
How many hours to do you commit to blogging in a week?
What plans do you have for your blog in the next 6 months?
Do you use a blog planner?
What do you blog about the most?
What advice would you give to another newer blogger?

Hugs my friends and thanks for all your love and support.

Angel



7 comments:

  1. Angel,
    Congratulations on your award. Being honored by your peers is awesome.
    Have a great day,
    Karen Marie
    Dragonfly & Lily Pads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Angel! I also feel the same about the Walmart dress code! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angel,

    It is noticeable that there is a tasty recipes on your blog and we would like to suggest you to have a look at the Top Food Blog section on our site mytaste.com

    myTaste is a social platform for recipe blogs/sites owners and it helps to reach more people, get more visibility.

    We only index first image of your recipe and to see your full recipe, the visitor must visit your blog/site.

    We would like to invite you to add your blog to the list and have your recipes indexed on our site, all you have to do is add your blog url here

    www.mytaste.com/add-your-food-blog

    myTaste is one of the biggest in the world, and it’s already live in more than 40 countries and some of the top food blogs receive a lot of visitors from us on a weekly basis.

    In case you have doubts or question either you can check our FAQ or feel free to mail us.

    Have a good day!

    Kind regards,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a well deserved award, and I love the picture about Wal-Mart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your nomination! And this is such a sweet interview. Thank you for linking at the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I love this. Pinned. We truly love you being a part of our party. I hope you get chance to stop by tonight at 7 pm. It wouldn't be a party without you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete