Thursday, April 3, 2014

Tea in the Garden

I'm longing for springtime.  My daughter and I love to have tea parties
outside anytime there the weather is warm.  So I decided I would check out
my white tea pieces and have them ready to party!



You might notice that I like white, lol.

This adorable cupcake holder is one of my favorite pieces.  

I've found a lot of cute creamers over the years.


These sugar bowls have such lovely detail.


I actually did not buy all of these pieces at the same time.  I found them each over time.


I love this little set.  The scalloped edges are just beautiful.

We take tea time in the garden seriously around my house, lol.
I so enjoy the times with my daughter when we sit outside and just spend time together.

Hugs to you
Angel

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely! Amazing it looks like a set. You did a great job finding all these pieces. The cupcake holder is my favorite! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - everything is so beautiful!! And that is the coolest cupcake holder!
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I spied the creamer & sugar this week at Home Goods but resisted. If the Tea pot had been there too I doubt I would have been able to leave any of it behind.

    ReplyDelete