Thursday, May 23, 2013

Anything Goes Blog Hop

Stop and Smell the Roses

 I love roses. They are a passion of mine.
I have a variety growing throughout our yard with each
being more beautiful than the one before. 
Sometimes we pass up the most beautiful things that are right in front of our eyes.

The Red Rose has always been a symbol of love and affection.

" Instead of complaining that the rosebush is full of thorns, 
be happy that the thorn bush has roses."

" Even if love is full of thorns, I'd still embrace it for I know that in between those thorns, 
there is a rose that's worth all the pain."

" True love is not without pain, like that of thorns in your side. 
Yet love is like the rose in full bloom, beautiful and full of life."

" You cannot pluck roses without fear of thorns, 
Nor enjoy a fair wife without danger of thorns."
(Ben Franklin)


I wanted to show you a couple that have just came into bloom.  




Ok now, Let's get on to the
Anything Goes Blog Hop. 

RULES
Please follow Sew Crafty Angel by Bloglovin', 
Twitter, GFC, G+, whatever avenue works for you.
Please visit other blogs and make new friends
(family friendly content only please)
Link as many links as you want.
It's all about visiting each other and having fun.




19 comments:

  1. Love roses and honestly love pink roses the best. My husband always buys me this color if he does buy me flowers. And so happy to stop by here from Raising Reagan and going to linkup , too. Thanks for the awesome giveaway also!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel, thank you for hosting another blog hop. I'm already a follower here, buy I wanted to stop here to say hello. I added some fabric flowers that I did a few days ago.
    Have a nice week!
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I forgot to tell you that I love your roses, I have in my garden many varieties of flowers, but still have not planted roses. Your photos are beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angel! Thanks for posting this blog hop! Have a great Holiday! ;)

    middleagemonologues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love roses as well! Mine never last long since my children tend to cut them and bring them inside. :)

    Laura@MiceInTheKitchen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your roses are really beautiful,they brought a tear to my eye as they were my dads favorite,he loved blue roses,but I really love the red,thanks for posting Angel.
    Dorothy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Angel, what a beautiful roses. Can imagine the smell of your roses while enjoying around your beautiful garden. Thank you for hosting this wonderful blog hop. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! ALong the line of "roses" I linked up a post about aphid killers. The little nasty things were all over my bushes earlier this year! But no more-I had beautiful blooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for stopping by! I joined the hop and am following you as well!
    The roses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Angel, joined your blog hop and am enjoying the different subjects, hence Anything Goes. We would love to see you on our BBQ Block Party-Linky Party my sister and I are hosting threw Sunday. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Angel! I love the Anything Goes theme! Great to see all the unique stuff out there! Have a lovely weekend and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am following you now, can you follow me too?
    http://itislovelyfood.blogspot.com/
    Xs Neja

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting Angel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Roses are my favourite flowers and the blooms you have posted are so beautiful. I also love the rose quotations. Thanks for hosting. I am happy to link up for the first time. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful roses! I'm so jealous of your green thumb. I kill everything I plant! Living in the dry, heat of Texas also makes it difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Friday Angel!!

    Thanks so much for linking up with my NO RULES party ~ I've just linked up here :))

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you so much for the party! have a happy memorial day weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the party Angel and the invite. I love your beautiful roses. Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there, well, I agree nature added thorns as protection against predators, but I will not worry, I Love Love Love roses!! My neighbor has a whole yard full of beautiful roses, the white ones have the best fragrance!! And I can cut them anytime for a bouquet. Thanks for hosting Angel, hope you have time to stop by Sunday Collective #12 Hope you have a relaxing day!!
    Karren@ Oh My Heartsie Reviews

    ReplyDelete